Suspension system is the general term for all the force-transmitting connection devices between the car's frame and the axle or wheels. It transmits the force and torque acting on the wheel and the frame, thereby buffering the transmission from the uneven road to the frame or The impact force of the body, thereby attenuating the resulting vibration, to ensure that the car can run smoothly. The seemingly simple suspension system combines a variety of forces to determine the stability, comfort and safety of the car, and is one of the core components of modern cars. So, what are the symptoms if there is a problem with the car suspension?
1. When we are in the process of using a car, if we find that the car's tires are abnormally worn, which greatly reduces its life, and the front wheel vibrates and the handling performance deteriorates. If the misalignment of the front wheel and the wear of the steering rod ball are excluded, it must be related to the wear and tear or damage of the suspension parts.
2. When the vehicle is passing the speed bump, if an abnormal noise is heard from the rear axle. This situation is generally mainly caused by the aging of the rear suspension anti-roll bar and the rubber bushing connected to the chassis. The aging phenomenon will inevitably lose its elasticity, resulting in a decrease in cushioning capacity.
3. If the front suspension makes a noise during operation or when it swings around the piston rod, it proves that the connecting threads of the front suspension are loose or the parts are worn out, and repairs should be carried out in time to avoid greater losses.
4. If the car is running on uneven roads and the suspension frequently hits, it is mostly because the front and rear suspension coil springs produce little plastic deformation and break. Due to the poor technology of the shock absorber, it will fail to work. If the vehicle is overloaded, it will cause aging and deformation of the support and cushion, as well as damage to related parts.
5. When the vehicle is driving, the steering wheel feels suddenly heavy. Then you should find a place to park and check whether the front wheel is leaking. If the tires and the steering wheel are normal, then it is likely to be the front wheel. There is a problem with the beam. At this time, it is necessary to go to a repair shop or a tire shop to check to see if the front wheel alignment is needed.